So yesterday was Thursday. And since my post yesterday was focused on what the heck I do, today's post is what the heck I did.
I am blessed that I get to work from home once in a while. It's a temporary thing, I have a medical excuse. And those days I get to do so much more because I have no commute!
Life is great on work from home days.
Anyways, on the home front, I got to drop in a load of laundry, empty the dishwasher and swish & swipe the 2 bathrooms. Swish & Swipe is a Fly Lady thing. I do like her system, but be forewarned it is geared toward the stay at home person. *sigh*
I am in a challenge training course, and I had some homework. I had to do a training on Facebook engagement (which was very good) had to do a Facebook Live, so I did that. Don't judge. I am NOT comfortable with the camera, and I'm not nearly as smooth as I should have been. Well, at least I did it. And that's the important thing, right?
I have a daily method of operation. Daily tasks that I *must* get done to propel my business. I did not complete these tasks, but I did get some done!
- I followed about 30 people on Facebook. They were friends of friends. It's a strategy. I'm building my audience.
- I hired a virtual assistant! I did this through Fiver and she was very inexpensive. I have some projects that I need to complete and my coach strongly suggested I use a VA instead of doing it myself — I need to focus on income producing activities. So I created a short video explaining what I needed done and asked her for an estimate.
- I actively started about 10 conversation on FB messenger. I am establishing relationships, getting to know people, and finding out if they have any problems I can solve. I am still learning how do to this properly. I'm not that good at it — to be completely honest. But prospecting is actually one of the most important things you can do in the beginning to build your business. So I have to do it!
- I created a blog post. 🙂 I added it to my Twitter feed and posted on Facebook. I have yet to work on syndicating past that, but I promise I will get to it.
- I spent some time trying to fix my picture in the header. I need my husband to enhance the image. I'm so picky about the pictures I choose because I don't think I am particularly photogenic. So this is a good one but the resolution is crappy. I choose crappy resolution over crappy pic! I mean, wouldn't you? LOL So I got it a little better, but it was taking too much time.
- Oh! I mediated this morning. You may think that's not important, but I promise you that it is! I'm not great yet at this either but that I know I need to do this consistently. This is based on of this book. Get it. I promise you won't regret it.
- I got a lead today! Not sure where it came from. But I did and I sent a follow-up message through my Customer Relationship Manager. Follow up is super important.
- I emailed my list. I'm supposed to do this twice a day but I only managed once.
I guess I should start gathering some statistics.
Income earned today: $0
Number of leads (people added to my list): 1
Unsubscribes: 2 (shucks)
Twitter followers: 10,864
FB Friends: 1,516
FB Followers: 348
FB Fan Page Likes: 456
Ok, so believe it or not, I don't think I got a lot done. And my daughter had Girl Scouts tonight, so we had frozen pizza (DiGiorno). I didn't eat the crust because I eat low carb/keto/primal. This is important because when I eat terribly, I have literally no energy. Believe it or not, starchy carbs make me sleepy and tired. Not a good look when you want to be in warrior mode.
So, that's it for the day. I suppose I should do some more, but I'm going to watch the little bit of news that I watch and get some sleep.
To Your Victory,
PS: This is the Attraction Marketing System that I First Learned From and Still Works Today –Click Here For Instant Access