Can gratitude really help your network marketing business? It can, but not in the way you think.
Having an “attitude of gratitude” seems a bit, well, hokey. It seems a bit “Pollyanna-ish”, too, doesn't it?
“No matter your circumstance, look at the bright side!”
I hate that. I mean, I get the point, but I have the right to my feelings, right? Can't I just think something sucks even if it could be worse?
Sure, but that's not the point of gratitude.
The fact is, spending some time every day appreciating the big things and the small things can change your entire attitude. Your entire outlook. What you think and how you feel at any given moment will affect your actions and reactions.
For example, I still have a day job. I get up very early in the morning and I have a long commute. I admit, sometimes it's very hard to be grateful! But even then, I can find gratitude:
- I am grateful that I have a job. That job helps my family AND funds my education and extras for my business.
- I am grateful that, even though I have a long commute, it's by train and I can sleep and work on my business during that time.
- I have autonomy at my job, so I can schedule my lunch when I want, get a phone call in, or listen to training while working.
How Gratitude Can Help Your Network Marketing Business
- Gratitude changes who you are for the better. It's not mystical, it's actually science.
- A positive attitude changes the energy around you. It helps you interact with others better.
- Even in the worst of circumstances, there is something to be grateful for. Focusing on the good helps lessen the impact of the bad.
- Your day gets better. Better days make more productive days. More productive days means building a better team, getting more customers and leads and making more money!
- You are a leader for your team. Your team will duplicate what you do. An attitude of gratitude is infectious, and will make for a more productive team!
Tips For An Attitude Of Gratitude
- Find something to be grateful for every day. Run through that list in your mind, or even better yet, write it down.
- Be grateful for the big things (your faith, family, etc) but it's more than ok to be grateful for the little things! It's ok to be grateful that you didn't have to cook dinner tonight or that you made that green light. Don't be shy about being grateful for ALL things, even if they are material! Gratitude is gratitude. Don't filter.
- I run through what I'm grateful for in the beginning of the day, but I do think about gratitude during the day too and also at night.
- Share your gratitude. With your friends, family, customers, team, prospects or on social media. Spread the gratitude.
- Be grateful for what you have, but also be grateful for what you WILL have. Gratitude for your future blessings will surely bring them sooner rather than later!
I am challenging myself to publish what I am grateful for every day for a full year. I think I can find 365 things to be grateful for! I want to share with you my gratitude and hopefully it will inspire yours. I am sharing this on Twitter and my Facebook Fan Page. Please come visit, comment and share! I would love to know what you are grateful for as well!
To Your Victory,
Email: [email protected]
PS: You don’t want to miss this training. Take action and start generating an income immediately!This is the Attraction Marketing System that I First Learned From and Still Works Today –Click Here To Register Nowhttps://a.optmnstr.com/app/js/api.min.js