Guess what! I made the Top 100 Network Marketing Blogs!
This is a HUGE honor and came to a complete surprise. I get to display a fancy badge. Currently, I'm at #77 — but who knows? Of course I'm going to try to work my way to #1!!! I do have some amazing competition — so that just means I have to work hard.
Creating a blog, actually, is almost the easy part. Getting your blog read, getting subscribers, and getting listed high on the search engines is where the real education and then work comes in.
There are a lot of ways to get this done — and I don't advertise my blog on any paid advertisements. I do, however, post my blog on social media and people on my mailing list are the first to know of any new posts! That's important because sometimes I have time sensitive free training or offers and I want them to get first dibs.
Getting to the top 100 isn't easy. It takes work and, most importantly — CONSISTENCY. But if you'd like to start your own blog, I have some quick tips on how to figure out what you want to write about.
- Whenever you read a new book, attend a webinar, take a new course or attend an event, take notes.
- Use those notes as topics for your next blog posts. You really should implement what you learn before you write about it — then you can put your own spin on things. 🙂 People want to hear about YOU, and YOUR experiences! That helps make YOU the authority.
- Check out other blogs, Facebook pages, podcasts, and other media. So many people are asking questions about YOUR topic — those questions are excellent blog posts! (assuming you have the answer, of course!)
- Reviews of books, products and services in your industry are always helpful. People are on the lookout to find out what other people think before they buy.
- Write in your own voice. Be yourself. Don't try to imitate others. Yes, use others as inspiration — I definitely use my coaches and mentors all the time for inspiration. But don't be a carbon copy.
I currently own an amazing course by Ray Higdon that has helped me get my blog to where it is — and I still have a ways to go in the course to keep improving! It is called the 3 Minute Expert and Ray teaches you how to make money by blogging! Do yourself a favor and check it out. Every single module is complete gold! I seriously couldn't have gotten as far as I have without this course.
Well, I want to thank YOU, dear reader! I blog because I want to help you — without you this blog wouldn't exist. <3
To Your Victory,
Email: [email protected]
PS: This is the Course that Taught Me Everything I Know About Blogging –Click Here For Instant Access