All of the links on this page have helped me in some way. Some are free; some are paid; some are affiliate. ALL are recommended by me and these resources will help you grow your business!
If you have any suggestions to add to the list, I’d be happy to check them out. There is always something new! Come back and check this list regularly.
Free Image Resources
All of these sites have images that are in the public domain, or given license for free commercial use.
- Freerange Stock
- Open Clip Art — Clip Art is great because you can customize it if you download a WMF file.
- Pixabay – this one is one of my favorites. 🙂
- Deposit Photos — These images you have to pay for, but they are inexpensive (and you can find deals) and FABULOUS
- Canva — This is an amazing app that you can use for FREE to create your own images. It is easy to use. You can upload your own images as well as use their stock photos. They have quite the collection. Some photos cost a minimal amount — but they are worth it. They also have a premium subscription which adds a lot to your membership – definitely worth considering. My go-to. In fact, my blog header is made with Canva. 🙂
- WaveApps — This is a simple and free accounting site that ANYONE can use. It is specifically made for very small businesses. I love this app.
ClickFunnels — here’s a free 14 day trial. This allows you to create custom capture pages with NO coding.
AWeber — this is an auto-responder that will help you manage your mailing list.
Screencast-O-Matic — This software allows you to record your screen. There is a free version and a premium version for a reasonable price. I use this to record all my tutorials.
ManageFlitter — this software helps you manage your Twitter account. You can follow/unfollow and manage your engagement. It is invaluable. You pay a small subscription — completely worth it!
Toodledo — this is one of the best to-do apps out there. There is a free version and a premium version. You can access on the web & access through your phone app.
Optin Monster — this is a fantastic opt-in plug-in for your WordPress website/blog. It’s pretty pricey per year, but completely worth it.
Simpleology — I don’t know where else to categorize this, but this entire system, the course content and taking action on what they teach you will change your life! In every way, not just business. Seriously! You can start out with a free account.