You've got a lead (or 2, or 3..). Congratulations! Now what?
If you are doing online marketing, your leads will come to your list via a variety of ways: sales funnels, traffic from your blog, videos, or social media postings. They may be generated for a variety of reasons. You may or may not know how that lead came to be a subscriber to your list. It doesn't matter.
Here in this video, I share a tip on what to do when you get a new lead:
After talking to your leads, and finding out their needs, the goal is to help them. And you have a lot of options.
I Want To Start My Own Business
- Here is the perfect time you can set up an appointment to give them your network marketing business presentation. I recommend a short presentation (20 minutes or less) to gauge their interest to see if they want to go further.
- Not sure if they want to be in network marketing? Here are some books they can check out:
I'm In A Network Marketing Business But Have No Idea How To Start
- If you have a blog and are providing valuable training for network marketing or online marketing, then definitely recommend your work! You can also recommend other training gurus in the industry as well.
- Eric Worre, the author of Go Pro! 7 Steps To Becoming A Network Marketing Professional is the trainer in the industry.
- Ray Higdon is another top trainer I recommend. He provides valuable free training every day via his blog.
- Dani Johnson is another master — and her offline strategies are amazing. She has a free 30 Day Bootcamp that takes your from day 1-30.
I Need Online Strategies
- Again, here is where your blog comes into play. If you don't have a blog (or in addition to your blog), you can always make these recommendations:
- Ray Higdon has a focus on online strategies and is always a good resource.
- MLSP is an entire educational library devoted teaching online/attraction marketing. MLSP is the reason why many network marketers succeed!
When you are focused on providing value and helping others, you must have multiple tools in your tool belt. The reality is, sometimes your network marketing company may not be the solution for your prospect. That is why you need to sign up as an affiliate to various programs (like MLSP or Dani Johnson's Smarter Networker) so that you can help them and also benefit from providing that help. In many cases, these free or low-cost recommendations can help your prospect succeed and then keep coming back for more training!
To Your Victory,
PS: This is the Attraction Marketing System that I First Learned From and Still Works Today –Click Here For Instant Access